Registered Nurses–Be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing home care to a diverse case load. This Skilled Nurse/ RN Visiting Nurse position provides comprehensive nursing services to individuals and families in the community. We are seeking visiting nurses (RNs) with advanced communication skills, the ability to clearly communicate assessment findings and recommendations to physicians, and the ability to engage and educate patients and families to help them to independently manage their conditions.
- RN utilizes the nursing process in planning, providing and evaluating skilled nursing care to individuals and families.
- RN performs a comprehensive nursing assessment including physiological, psychological and environmental factors.
- RN develops, evaluates, and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the patient and family.
- RN coordinates goal directed, cost effective care for primary patients and demonstrates appropriate use of community resources to deliver comprehensive individualized care.
- RN communicates with MD, family and interdisciplinary care providers to clarify care and increase awareness of significant changes in condition in a timely manner
- RN maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives
- RN provides adequate education and training of patients and families.
- Assists with training of new nursing staff.
- Takes initiative in self-growth and professional development.
- RN discharges patients when goals are met
Qualifications: A minimum of one year recent acute care nursing (RN) experience. Previous experience as a visiting nurse / home care a plus.
[button type=”radius round” size=”large” color=”blue” nice=”true” text=”Apply” url=”http://nurturingnurseshc.com/basic-employment-app”]