Have you found yourself worrying about an aging family member? It’s normal to feel concerned about your loved ones as they age. Although growing older can allow for a more relaxed lifestyle, it can also present new obstacles and challenges. With our experienced Companions and Sitters, you or your loved one will get the essential non-medical assistance they need at home. These services can help individuals maintain an independent lifestyle. We provide assistance in time increments as small as a few hours or as much as 24-hours a day.
We realize that each individual has different needs and requirements and that they often change. Our Companions and Sitters offer flexibility to meet the needs and interests of our individual clients. Companions and Sitters can help individuals with daily living activities (as appropriate), encourage self-esteem, and promote independence and healthy living.
In-Home Companion Services:
- Companionship and conversation
- Assistance with start and end-of- day activities (getting out of and into bed; dressing)
- Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Entertainment (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
- Assistance with clothing selection
- Arranging and escorting to appointments and social events
In-Home Household Services:
- Light housekeeping
- Errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Organizing and reading mail
- Grocery shopping
- Laundry and ironing
- Assistance with pet care
- Planning, preparing, and cleaning up meals
- Home safety evaluation
- Regardless of the activity or need, our companions strive to ensure that the client has a safe and enjoyable experience.
Monitoring client’s activity (i.e. ensuring patient stays in bed, IVs remain in place, etc.)
Supervising a client through the night
Ensuring family members know that their loved one is safe when they are unable to be there
Sitter services ensure that a client is not left unattended and will be accompanied by an aide at all times.
Careful Employee Screening
Your personal safety is important to us. We ensure that only trustworthy, competent caregivers visit our client’s homes. Prior to employment, all staff members undergo a comprehensive criminal background check as well as drug and alcohol testing.